Whether due to poor lifestyle choices, genetics or the natural aging process, it is common to lose the slim figure you once had in your youth. In the past, the only way to get rid of excess fat was to follow a strict diet and exercise plan or undergo fat removal surgery (liposuction or abdominoplasty). Fortunately, advancements in modern technology brings a better alternative to letting go of those stubborn areas of unwanted fat. CoolSculpting uses innovative cooling technology to essentially freeze away fat, an ideal solution to help patients gain a slimmer body shape as quickly and painlessly as possible.
CoolSculpting is a non-invasive method of controlled cold lipolysis that uses localized cooling (7 to -10 degrees) to target excess fat deposits. The freezing mechanism, which does not result in frostbite or other bodily harm, works to breakdown adipocytes and effectively reduce subcutaneous fat. In simple terms, cryolipolysis means that fat cells are reduced in volume with the use of extreme cooling. Following the procedure, the body naturally eliminates the fat and maximum results are attained 8 to 12 weeks afterwards.
Is fat freezing right for you? Patients who choose cryolipolysis are attracted to the following advantages of this body sculpting solution:
- Quick Procedure – The length of your CoolSculpting treatment will vary depending on the number of areas being treated during one visit. However, most patients undergo just a 30-60 minute session.
- Comfortable Recovery, No Stiches – CoolSculpting does not involve a scalpel, anesthesia or stitches. This pays off when it comes time to leave the office, as most patients do not feel discomfort – only a temporary numbing effect for the first several days.
- No Social Downtime – A highlighted advantage of choosing a non-surgical procedure is the freedom to return to work and other activities as soon as you’d like. No downtime means you can be discreet about your body slimming efforts while avoiding time off work.
- Single Session Treatment – Unlike many other forms of non-invasive cosmetic procedures, patients don’t typically require multiple treatment sessions to reach their goals. In fact, it often takes just one visit to achieve permanent fat reduction results!
- Effective for Multiple Body Areas – We know those common spots on the body that accumulate extra fat. CoolSculpting is highly versatile and can be used on the abdomen, hips, lower back, thighs, buttocks, upper arms and even under your chin.
Learn More About Non-Invasive Fat Removal
Preserve your Pretty Skin and Body is proud to offer the latest and most proven treatments for improving your physique. If you would like to learn more about the science behind CoolSculpting or to determine your candidacy for this popular treatment, please call our office today.